Sunday, October 25, 2009

Night Market

Day Four: Sunday is a day of rest for us (although its really not much of rest this time). We tried to go to our Mormon church, although we had the hardest time tiring to find some one who knew of the street’s name (which we had our hostel owner write it down in Chinese for us) and spoke English. Sadly we never found it. After our defeat we ate lunch on a street called Ghost street (which is apparently a famous street we didn’t know about at the time). The lunch we ate was the worst thing I’ve had so far, we had ten tiny lobster (which was so spicy that I had a 1 lobster tail remember they are tiny the tail was like 1.5 cm. it was the spiciest thing on Earth) and spicy chicken bits (including the bone bits and it was really spicy too). Later that day we went to the Oriental Plaza (which is a mall that you can just walk right out of the subway into). We ate pizza for dinner and then went to the Wangfujing Night Market, which is the place with weird food, like snakes, crickets, etc… After the Night Market I had really bad diarrhea (which I’m guessing is from the lobster ). Then it’s back to Zzzzzzzzz……

Anyone want a seahorse?

And some tourists braver than us...

No comments:

Post a Comment