Hey Everyone!
I'm at the airport in Salt Lake City UT at the moment. Ok here it goes, first we're going to fly out to LA and from there to Hong Kong and then China Beijing! I have butterflies in my stomach! China blocks some blogs so I don't know when I can write again... A policeman just rode by on a bicycle in the terminal ! ! !
I'm at the airport in Salt Lake City UT at the moment. Ok here it goes, first we're going to fly out to LA and from there to Hong Kong and then China Beijing! I have butterflies in my stomach! China blocks some blogs so I don't know when I can write again... A policeman just rode by on a bicycle in the terminal ! ! !
I've been to Beijing. I went to the Great Wall. I hope you have lots of fun!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Sarah_Gong~